Why Open a Business Account?
Here at Rebel, we want to make ordering your office supplies and furniture as fast and easy as possible. Our business accounts enable you to achieve just that as well as the additional benefit of a ‘buy now, pay later’ 30-day credit service and much more.
Creating your account takes minutes. Simply click here and complete the form or give one of our friendly team members a call and we’ll be more than happy to run you through the account application process.
Rebel Business Account Features
- Credit facilities of 30 days are available and payment can be by cheque or BACS.
- Contract pricing is held for one year on your 'most frequently purchased items' and access to all of our special offers.
- An order pad (to make ordering fast and easy) is set up specifically for you, reflecting your most frequently purchased products and contract priced items (this can be updated at the drop of a hat and we are more than pleased to do this for you).
- Special discounts for bulk orders - please call or email and we will be happy to supply a quote.
- Your own Account Manager to deal with your day to day queries.
- Rebel Rewards entitles you to 1 point for every £1 spent. Please click here to see all the great gifts that you can redeem.
- Your online account can be set up to include cost centres, order authorisation, spend history and cost centre referencing per order line. Your account manager will be happy to explain these and other features in more depth over the phone or face to face. Confirmation emails sent with each order.
- Purchase order numbers that appear on your sales order, delivery note and invoice to ensure the accuracy of billing.
- Monthly consolidated invoicing or per order, you decide what works for your business.
We'd be happy to provide references from any of our customers which include Facebook, Google, Expedia, First Rate Exchange and Charles Stanley to name a few.